What can you expect?
During the online event Infosecurity.be, Data & Cloud Expo, bringing together supply and demand within the IT industry is central. A strong substantive program is put together by means of independent and commercial content.
This program features live and pre-recorded sessions, with a focus on the latest innovations and developments within the themes Cloud & Infrastructure, Security & Privacy, Data & AI and Digital transformation & Innovation. The main theme of the online event is Resilience: A rocking organization in changing times.
Before, during and after the event we bring our exhibitors into contact with the right target group through our new matchmaking system. This matchmaking system is automatically linked to the online platform on which this online event takes place and makes it extremely easy for our exhibitors to reach relevant target groups.
- Both the exhibitor and the visitor register for Infosecurity.be, Data & Cloud Expo
After registration you will automatically receive a message about logging in to the online platform.
- Our matchmaking system looks for suitable connections
Within the platform, visitors receive personal recommendations for webinars, live sessions and relevant exhibitors.
- Visitors can match with exhibitors in advance and put together their program
Based on the recommendations we make. Visitors can therefore already contact relevant exhibitors and make appointments for during the event.
- Check! You know in advance which visitors are interested and possible matches
On to March 31 and April 1 to further expand the possibilities and get in touch with your target group.
In this way, supply and demand are coordinated even more efficiently!
Who are our visitors?
The visitors of Infosecurity.be, Data & Cloud Expo are IT professionals, where we can distinguish two groups:
- Decision-makers (IT manager, owner, consultant)
- Technicians (IT administrators, programmers, specialists)
Who are our exhibitors?
Our exhibitors are informationproviders of technology products and/or services. We distinguish in this:
- Suppliers (manufacturers)
- Distributors (brokers / wholesalers)
- Resellers (retailers)
- Integrators Consultants
- Training & education